[Qgis-developer] Vertex editor

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:38:30 PDT 2015

Personally for me unless we can get the whole thing nice and smooth I
really think the old click-drag still should stay as default and the
click-click mode + tools is added to ctrl modifier.  I know it adds more
complexity but I don't think "move" is the default action we should take on
a node unless we are told that is what the user is wanting to do.  I also
understand the desire to be more cad like and add more control on the
drawing tools but unless done right it's going to give people a bad
experience.

- Nathan