[Qgis-developer] Vertex editor

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Sep 13 23:16:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

Marco agreed to participate in our paid bug fixing program that should
start after feature freeze (which - according to our website - is on
September 26. If PSC votes for him - he can then work several days
dedicated to bug fixing.

Marco is traveling the next two weeks (FOSS4G South Korea) - but I
assume - after he is back, he can continue working on the
digitizing/geometry issues.

Andreas