[Qgis-developer] fTools - Processing (again)

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Sep 14 00:05:55 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

just a thought: AFAIK fTools does not use 3rd party backends, so the
question of bulletproofness in conjunction with fTools IMHO should only
be raised for those algorithms that are currently in "QGIS
geoalgorithms". (Otherwise I fully agree: the rest should work flawlessly)
As I said I would be willing to port what has not been ported yet and/or
look over algorithms that do not work as expected.
In spring the question of icons has been raised, too. This should not be
forgetten, either.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 12248 (20150914) __________

http://www.eset.com