[Qgis-developer] fTools - Processing (again)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 14 04:40:29 PDT 2015

Il 14/09/2015 11:21, Bernhard Ströbl ha scritto:
> Hi Arnaud,

Hi all,
I'm so glad of this spur of interest in the analytical capabilities of
QGIS! I often felt lonely, seeing that comparatively little resources
are invested in this important area. I frankly think we are understaffed
on this, and welcome any new effort to improve the current situation.
Please fill up tickets on all your requests, so nothing will be missed
(there are also other important functions to be reimplemented).
IMHO the main issue is to make Processing robust enough, with a
significant and sustained bugfixing effort. Replicating fTools menu is
not a huge issue IMHO, people will get used to it (just don't do it just
before an LTR, and we'll be fine).
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu