[Qgis-developer] Geometry precision model

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 14 01:29:31 PDT 2015

Salut Hugo,

I believe that Sourcepole (Sandro Mani) worked on this already - but the
GEOS patch is pending and was not yet accepted.

See also:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/713
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2015-January/007080.html

Best to discuss with him - and maybe help to get Sandro Santilli to
review this patch and hopefully accept it.

Andreas