[Qgis-developer] SVG fill broken?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 15 01:25:41 PDT 2015

Yes - param(fill) means that this fill color is replacable. But it is
followed by the default color. #FFF means 255,255,255 which is white.

So the 64bit version renders this correctly. If the 32bit version
renders this as black it is wrong.

Someone must have changed all this fill colors to white in the past. We
must change this back to black (#000)

Andreas