[Qgis-developer] focusInEvent combobox

jawensi jawensi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:27:41 PDT 2015

Hello

I want to add an event to a combobox. In particular, when the focus change
to the combobox I want to show a QmessageBox. Shearching the web I find out
that I can do it reimplementing the focus event handler, but that means
change the python file generated by the pyuic4 tool. So each time I change
the ui file I have to add the reimplemented the event. There is another way
to solve this situation without changing the py file generated from ui file.

Thank you.