[Qgis-developer] Inverted polygon renderer and shapeburst fill in qgis server tiles

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Thu Sep 17 06:37:10 PDT 2015

Hi,
working on qgisserver install here with tiled client (Lizmap), we
encountered that empty tiles are rendered with borders inheriting from
shapeburstfill.
See picture [0]

That is fine in desktop QGIS mapcanvas unless we put an oversized "shade to
distance" value.
See [1]

Any idea if there could be a workaround to avoid that with inverted polygon
renderer tiles? I guess Nyall knows that  ;-)

Cheers
Régis

[0]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzatQbprJ-hjM3RnTmFMaEZiWDQ/view?usp=sharing