[Qgis-developer] Crash on exit

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Sep 18 05:38:39 PDT 2015

Related tickets are here:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10823
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11891
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11901

-----Original Message-----
From: qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Paolo Cavallini
Sent: 18. september 2015 14:29
To: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] Crash on exit

Il 18/09/2015 14:25, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> It is not a plugin from the public plugin repository, but a plugin
> developed by ourself from the waste-water project ;-) apparently it
> was a known-problem - but I did not know.

oh, I see, thanks. I'm asking because it happens with several plugins, and I believe we should make something to make QGIS more robust, and intercept these errors before crashing.
If your plugin crashes QGIS systematically, it could be a good test case.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu