[Qgis-developer] proj.4 new codes

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Sep 22 05:15:19 PDT 2015

Hi Bas,

On Tue, 22. Sep 2015 at 14:05:57 +0200, sebastic wrote:
> Is QGIS important enough to hold back GRASS or osgEarth releases?

No.  If you don't update the package there will be no need to update QGIS
(because "no one" is going to build the above packages just to see if QGIS
works with them).  If a nightly fails, QGIS will likely be fix soon afterwards.

> so we have to make do with limited resources (time mostly) we've got.

As always.   Thanks and keep up the good work.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode