[Qgis-developer] QGSrelationeditorwidget in custom form

Luca Lanteri lklanteri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:29:12 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using the QGSrelationeditorwidget in a custom form with qtcreator.
It works very well (very powerful feature !) but I have some problem:

The first is that I can't fit my subform due to the large amount of data
present inside of it. I wondering if it were possible to set the width of
the leftmost column (where there is the selection of the related record)
because it is huge and it use the main part of my form. I try to see in the
properties of the widget but unsuccessfully.

The second problem is that I can't activate my custom objects into the
subform when I switch to editing mode because I can't find the proper
signal. Is there a signal
for QGSrelationeditorwidget that say to me when the subform goes in editing
mode ?

Thank in advance
Luca