[Qgis-developer] A few issues with 2.10 diagrams

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 24 03:16:51 PDT 2015

Hi all,
diagrams are nicely improved in current version. However, I found a few
minor issues:
* when giving a transparency to diagrams, on repoening the dialog the
cursor is reset to 0, even if the values of transparency is correctly set
* IMHO the default placement should be at the centroid of the polygon
rather than around it
* histograms seem to be always working in map units, which is unclear to
me. I can explore this more thoroughly if useful.

Should I open three tickets?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu