[Qgis-developer] TypeError: C++ type 'QgsFeatureIds' is not supported as a signal argument type

//./\\-/_.\\ m431m at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 25 04:50:10 PDT 2015

Hi QGIS developers!

I got strange error with the 'commitedFeaturesRemoved' signal.
See: http://www.qgis.org/api/classQgsVectorLayer.html#a520550b45603ed20d593b1050768bd97

I try on python console (with any active layer on editing mode):
>>> layer = iface.activeLayer()
>>> def listener(s, l):
>>>      print s, l
>>> layer.committedFeaturesRemoved.connect(listener)

It returns `TypeError: C++ type 'QgsFeatureIds' is not supported as a signal
argument type`

Now replace `layer.commitedFeaturesRemoved.connect(listener)`by:
>>> from PyQt4.QtCore import QObject
>>> from PyQt4.QtCore import SIGNAL
>>> QObject.disconnect(layer, SIGNAL(r"committedFeaturesRemoved()"),
>>> listener)

No error, but it returns `False`.

If I delete some features and switch off editing mode, it returns nothing! No
print! The signal doesn't work(?)

After exchanging a few message with some people on irc #qgis, the error only
appears with latest QGIS version on OSX10.10.5. (it works well with 2.8.2).

Maybe someone that has approached the same problem... and solved it?

m431m