[Qgis-developer] crash on deleting a column (virtual field)

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:37:06 PDT 2015

Hi Giuseppe,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Giuseppe Sucameli
<brush.tyler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Salvatore,
> I'm unable to find the ticket no., I would like to know if the virtual field
> issue is fixed
> in current master

not fixed yet and I didn't open the ticket, but I have a fix for it. [0]
Attributes map must be updated just after the signal has been emitted
otherwise the attribute index changes before to remove the index
throws the exception on
the attribute form code. It happens only when the attribute table is open.
You fixed a very similar issue recently (#13366)

> (today I'm unable to build the master on Ubuntu 14.04 due
> to an
> error linking geos library, related to the following changes [1]).

known issue, I had to edit my CMakeCache.txt
like Matthias has pointed out on this mailing list [2].

> Did you have time to have a look at it?
> Otherwise, if you need help in crushing this bug, please just ask.

sure, thanks for helping

Ciao,
-SL

[0] - https://gist.github.com/slarosa/9843a5ee38161d4e2d92