[Qgis-developer] crash on deleting a column (virtual field)

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:16:50 PDT 2015

Hi Salvatore,
I'm unable to find the ticket no., I would like to know if the virtual
field issue is fixed
in current master (today I'm unable to build the master on Ubuntu 14.04 due
to an
error linking geos library, related to the following changes [1]).

Did you have time to have a look at it?
Otherwise, if you need help in crushing this bug, please just ask.

Cheers!
Giuseppe

[1]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/e9e638f6f40baf22f4d0667a98fb8e034fefd78c