[Qgis-developer] Which menu to put LiteratureMapper (New) Plugin in?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Sep 27 21:15:11 PDT 2015

We're about to upload a new plugin. Before we do, we wanted to ask
people's opinion on which menu to add it to.

In short it's a plugin that works with an online Zotero bibliography to
georeference literature in a way that lets you create web maps (embeds
geojson).

For more details see:
http://micheletobias.github.io/maps/LiteratureMapper.html

Any opinions on best placement?

Web seemed like a possible location but might be hard for users to
realize that's where it's filed.

It just occurred to me that it would be really slick if the plugin
manager told you which menu the plugin shows up under.

Thanks,
Alex