[Qgis-developer] QGIS Master crashes on exit

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Mon Sep 28 01:04:19 PDT 2015

Hi!

I'm using QGIS master x64 from OSGeo4W, and I'm experiencing crashes (with minidumps) each time I exit QGIS (including if I just open and closes QGIS).

I don't know how to extract a stack trace from the minidump (if it has one?) and renaming the ".qgis2" folder doesn't help.

I have just updated the my MASTER edition from OSGeo4W, based on revision c7a3ea3, but I haven't found a build date for that revision. The "qgis-dev-bin.exe" has a modified date of September 16, 2015, but I would expect it to be newer by now?

I could open a ticket describing the problem, but I'm not sure where the problem is? QGIS code or OSGeo4W builds?

Can any give me a hint?

Regards, Casper