[Qgis-developer] Kriging interpolation functionality in QGIS?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:36:35 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

My post was in no way meant offending. I replied to Victor and Barry
just because of the nice joke about "wizards".
My experience at university is just that a lot of students use
"wizards" without knowing what they are doing and Barrys post
described exactly what I saw at university.

I hope you will find (or already found) what you are looking for.
With Kriging unfortunately I cannot help you because I just did not
understand it ;)

regards,
Werner