[Qgis-developer] Processing test suite

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Sep 29 22:35:19 PDT 2015

Hi all,
Processing has become a crucial piece in our infrastructure, and I am
convinced it deserves the best of our attentions.
IMHO a full and proper test suite is a necessity. From the QGIS side
this should be straightforward; the tricky part is to invoke the various
backends, in their several versions for the various OSs.
So my question is: is there anybody willing to take this? I think we can
ask power user to support us, and we probably have QGIS funds to cover it.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu