[Qgis-developer] QGIS server: clackable area around points small, barely usable on mobiles

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 5 00:25:24 PDT 2016

Thanks Alessandro for adding it to the documentation!

Perhaps we can further work on QGIS server documentation in Girona? I
guess there is more undocumented stuff around. Is everything from
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial
already in the QGIS manual (at first glance it looks like)? And all of
the recent improvements from 3Liz?

Something to double check ... and then perhaps remove the old wiki page
about QGIS server.

Greetings,
Andreas

On 2016-04-05 09:10, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:

>> Hi Paolo,
>>
>> A FI_XX_TOLERANCE parameter already exists, separate for POINTs, LINESTRINGs and POLYGONS. It is up to the client to use it. See http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog210/#feature-support-for-tolerance-parameter-in-wms-getfeatureinfo-requests
>>
>> The ol3-mobile-viewer uses these tolerances already: https://github.com/sourcepole/ol3-mobile-viewer/commit/3ecc228519dc2bd91402624a7f26232a26475d9d
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Andreas
>
> This feature was apparently undocumented :(
>
> I've added these info to the docs: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commit/aec05bf1c14b157e95a2d7ecefe2f776258dbb88
>
> --
> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it [1]