[Qgis-developer] QGIS server: clackable area around points small, barely usable on mobiles

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:32:25 PDT 2016

> Thanks Alessandro for adding it to the documentation!
>
> Perhaps we can further work on QGIS server documentation in Girona? I
> guess there is more undocumented stuff around. Is everything from
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial already
> in the QGIS manual (at first glance it looks like)? And all of the recent
> improvements from 3Liz?
>
> Something to double check ... and then perhaps remove the old wiki page
> about QGIS server.
>
> Greetings,
> Andreas

Hello Andreas,

I've ported the old wiki page to the doc page [1] a few month ago but I
could have missed something.

+1 for removing the old wiki page or make RO and add a link to the doc page.

For any new feature that is added to the server code we should ask the
developers to complete the documentation, at least the vendor parameters
should be fully documented in the doc page.

[1]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.rst

--
Alessandro Pasotti