[Qgis-developer] GRASS issues

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:40:22 PDT 2016

> Do we really need to have it? Shouldn't we deprecate it? I think it
> confuses the users, and at least on windows it is pointless to support it.

I think we should keep it at least until it is available via OSGeo4W and
installed by default in some distributions like Debian stable.

> Sorry I was unclear: grass help is there. However, in the man pages
> there are many links to further documentation (very useful stuff for
> professional work), that used to be working, but now are clickable but
> apparently go nowhere (do not open a browser, nor a page).

Hmm, now Processing uses local files and if they are not available starts
browser with internet help. Maybe issue in help files itself, not in the
Processing. I will try to look at this.

--
Alexander Bruy