[Qgis-developer] plugin translation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:45:11 PDT 2016

Hi guys,
Hi Richard and Matthias,

as you suggested I have managed and integrate the Makefile that updates
the strings and compile them in the qm file.

However I'm experience a very weird behavior. Some string (I'm sure that
are translatable) that I have translated in the ts file are not
translated. That is that for some string the compilation from ts to qm
"fails".

That is weird because it happens not with all the strings. I noticed
that it happens with **all** the QTextBrowser object (again I'm sure
that the html are translated) and with some QLabel.

I tried also to simply run lrelease (hoping the problem was with the
Makefile) but again, some strings are compiled some not.

Do you have an idea why this could happen?

Many thanks

Cheers

Matteo