[Qgis-developer] Report 10 - QGIS Resources Sharing Tools

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:35:46 PDT 2016

Hi Matthias,

I think I missed your point before. I think I will add a flag in the
metadata that users need to put, to state whether the repository is using
the same protocol as the metadata or not. This way it could be more
portable to use the repository in different protocol. For example users can
clone a repository from git and use that repository in the local without
having to change the metadata file itself.

Cheers