[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers Plugin - feature request

Arne Wichmann aw at saar.de
Sun Aug 7 05:39:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

for my own private anjoyment (role playing) I hacked the OpenLayers Plugin
to work with Stamen terrain-background. As I think having a background
which _only_ consists of physical features might be interesting for other
uses, too, I suggest to you to add this to the OpenLayers Plugin.

(I would have sent you a patch, but my abilities to hack python are very
rudimentary...)

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support