[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers Plugin - feature request

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Aug 7 06:51:49 PDT 2016

Hi Arne,
have a look at the QuickMapServices-plugin.
There are already some Stamen backgrounds available.
Maybe the one you look for is there too. Have also a look at Settings/More
services/Get contributed pack

As far as I know, OpenLayers will be replaced by QuickMapServices

Chhers
Bernd

--
Dipl-Geogr. Bernd Vogelgesang