[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers Plugin - feature request

Arne Wichmann aw at saar.de
Sat Aug 13 03:11:32 PDT 2016

begin  quotation  from Bernd Vogelgesang (in <op.yltvgnk0l2i25i at vogelbe-esprimo-p2560>):
> have a look at the QuickMapServices-plugin.
> There are already some Stamen backgrounds available.
> Maybe the one you look for is there too. Have also a look at Settings/More
> services/Get contributed pack
>
> As far as I know, OpenLayers will be replaced by QuickMapServices

Thanks, it helped a bit - it still does not have Stamen terrain-background
or something comparable, but it has two other maps I might use eventually.

I might try to add Stamen terrain-background when I get around to it -= but
I expect this will take some months.

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support