[Qgis-developer] selecting child features in parent's form not updating layer selection

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Aug 9 04:49:13 PDT 2016

Hi Lauri,

This was done intentional. In case you have multiple feature forms open
in parallel, which one is authoritative? If you click "delete selected"
in form A would you also expect features from form B deleted? With the
selection being isolated in the feature form, these are no issues.

If you can come up with a good plan avoiding unexpected behavior for the
user and a good usability, please propose this as a feature request.

Bests,

Matthias