[Qgis-developer] selecting child features in parent's form not updating layer selection

Lauri Kajan lauri.kajan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:36:48 PDT 2016

Hi Matthias,

I see your point.

Would it work if the selection updates globally and the "delete child
features" deletes only child features of the current parent (button
disabled if selection doesn't include any children of current parent).

Currently selection in normal attribute tables updates globally if one
has more than one attribute table open. I would expect the same
functionality with child forms/tables.
Are there now any way to actually select child features?

Thanks,

Lauri