[Qgis-developer] Windows builds of the master branch

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Aug 10 00:51:51 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 10. Aug 2016 at 08:26:52 +0200, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> A question probably for Jürgen.

> In the OSGeo4W distribution - is there a way to get access to nightlies
> from the "master" branch? I know that these builds could break regularly
> - nevertheless I think it would be useful to have.

No.  master will eventually become Qt5/Python 3 only.  So packaging master
would only work until that switch is done - and after that Qt5/Py3 is required
that is not yet in OSGeo4W.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode