[Qgis-developer] GSoC Last Report - QGIS Resource Sharing Plugin

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 01:02:52 PDT 2016

Hi Ale,

> Thanks you for all your hard work on this plugin!
> It was a good time working with you.

Thanks, it's nice to work with you too. Sorry if sometimes I think too much
of possibilities though I know that you already gave me direction most of
the time :)

Hi Anita

> Thanks everyone for the great work, particularly you Akbar! I really
> enjoyed working with you.
> Looking forward to putting this new plugin to good use in the upcoming
> weeks.

Thanks, I hope I could publish the plugin today. The last 2 day I've been
testing on Windows and I think it's all fine.

Hi Tim,

> Thank you so much for everything. This has been a really well run GSOC
> project - both from your side and from the input and mentoring you have
> received from Ale, Anita, Richard and others who have pitched in. I hope
> you will be back for more next year, and stick around in the project to
> contribute and participate in the community further. Why not consider
> making a pitch for the QGIS grant programme[1] next?

Thanks, but I think I will just maintain the plugin and maintain the django
site (if there's anything to fix) , and perhaps next year I'll apply for
GSoC again.

Cheers

--

*Akbar Gumbira *