[Qgis-developer] JSON parsing

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Aug 19 02:08:48 PDT 2016

Hi Patrick,

On Fri, 19. Aug 2016 at 10:57:19 +0200, Patrick Valsecchi wrote:
> Now, can I add qjson-dev as dependency to the Travis build in master?
>
> For QT5, there is a JSON parser included, so I could #ifdef the hell out of
> it and use the Qt parser if in Qt5.

The arcgis stuff will be ported to the Qt5 parser and Qt4 support will
disappear in master.  So adding qjson will only help for now.

And there's also possibility to parse json without qjson in Qt4 (used in the
wms provider to parse GetFeatureInfo responses in json).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode