[Qgis-developer] JSON parsing

Patrick Valsecchi patrick.valsecchi at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 19 01:57:19 PDT 2016

Hello,

For my editor widget stuff, I need to parse JSON (to get the stored the
widget config from the DB). I've seen that the arcgirest provider uses
qjson for that, so I've tried to use it. Works fine on my machine, but
fails to compile on Travis (missing include file for qjson/parser.h). Now,
I've seen that the arcgisrest provider is not compiled in Travis. That
explains why it is green without my patch.

Now, can I add qjson-dev as dependency to the Travis build in master?

For QT5, there is a JSON parser included, so I could #ifdef the hell out of
it and use the Qt parser if in Qt5.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.