[Qgis-developer] Boolean project settings

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 09:24:13 PDT 2016

Are there any gotchas when reading and writing boolean project settings? I'm
getting baffled by why I can't get mine to work properly:
QgsProject.instance().writeEntry("qgis2web", param,
value)QgsProject.instance().readBoolEntry("qgis2web", param)[0]
These store and retrieve values for GUI checkboxes:
if isinstance(value, bool):    if value:        self.setCheckState(1,
Qt.Checked)    else:        self.setCheckState(1, Qt.Unchecked)
I don't know if isinstance still recognizes the value as a boolean after it
has been saved and retrieved.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon