[Qgis-developer] Let's clean up hub.qgis.org

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Aug 23 14:06:27 PDT 2016

Hi all,
we are currently busy migrating the good old redmine to a new
infrastructure. We intend, for various reasons, to migrate only the data
for the main application. We would therefore appreciate if you could
move your projects (mostly plugins, some extra stuff) to another
platform of your choice, remove the project from hub, and update
metadata.txt on plugins.qgis.org accordingly.
Do not hesitate asking in case you need assistance.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu