[Qgis-developer] a graph plugin for QGIS

Giuliano Curti giulianc51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:41:21 PDT 2016

Hello to all,

For some time I cultivated the intention of approaching the study of
graphs and with / after it, that of directed graphs and networks;
finally the time has come, at least the first step, and I am here to
talk about it with you.

There are a lot of documentation and a lot of software about the
issue, but my little project, built from the ground as a learning aid
to graphs, can also be useful to others, at least I hope so :-)

I wrote a few notes to raise awareness of intentions and contours of
my project and I put it here:
http://www.slideshare.net/giulianc/graphs-plugin-20160829.

I hope to be welcomed with generosity: I'm not a graph expert nor a
professional programmer :-) all comments, suggestions, advices,
supports and criticisms are welcome, even in private.

The code is still unpresentable and therefore not yet deposited
anywhere; nevertheless it is of course available for anyone interested
to view it.

I apologize for the bad English; as you understand, it's not my native
language, thanks, greetings,

giuliano curti
(giulianc51 at gmail dot com)
(giulianc at tiscali dot it)