[Qgis-developer] a graph plugin for QGIS

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Aug 29 10:16:56 PDT 2016

Dear Giuliano,

Welcome! Please see my comments in line:

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Giuliano Curti <giulianc51 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I wrote a few notes to raise awareness of intentions and contours of

my project and I put it here:
> http://www.slideshare.net/giulianc/graphs-plugin-20160829.

​Very nice​! I didn't see it mentioned in your slides, but are you aware of
the network analysis library that is part of QGIS core? It implements many
clases that would seem useful, e.g. for shortest path calculations.

I hope to be welcomed with generosity: I'm not a graph expert nor a
> professional programmer :-) all comments, suggestions, advices,
> supports and criticisms are welcome, even in private.
>
> The code is still unpresentable and therefore not yet deposited
> anywhere; nevertheless it is of course available for anyone interested
> to view it.

​Don't worry, publish it whenever you feel ready. ​

Best wishes,
Anita