[Qgis-developer] a graph plugin for QGIS

Giuliano Curti giulianc51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:40:17 PDT 2016

On 8/29/16, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> Dear Giuliano,
>
> Welcome!

Hi Anita,
thank you :-)

> ..... Please see my comments in line:
>
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Giuliano Curti <giulianc51 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I wrote a few notes to raise awareness of intentions and contours of
>>
> my project and I put it here:
>> http://www.slideshare.net/giulianc/graphs-plugin-20160829.
>>

> ​Very nice​! I didn't see it mentioned in your slides, but are you aware of
> the network analysis library that is part of QGIS core? It implements many
> clases that would seem useful, e.g. for shortest path calculations.

this issue had been the argument of a same discussion with my friend
pCav :-) probably I have not warned about my (partial) knowledge of
the Network Analysis Library and some recent plugins: I hope to fill
the gap :-)

on the matter, my target (now) is little different; I'm not ready for
a complete plugins to analyse digraphs and networks; now, my interest
is in graph learning and my plugin is a tool oriented toward the
elemental properties of the graphs, not the global performances of the
network;

I hope in the near future to get even more complete analysis of graphs
and networks; by then I hope to be ready, having studied better what
is already available in QGIS

> Best wishes,
> Anita

thank you very much, best regards,