[Qgis-developer] Editor Widget for hstore (QVariantMap)

Patrick Valsecchi patrick.valsecchi at camptocamp.com
Tue Aug 30 23:20:13 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm working on [1] and I'm adding a widget for editing a key/value field. I
want it to look like that in the form view (yes I still have some details
to iron out):
[image: Inline image 1]

But, for the table view, this widget is too big to fit in a table cell. So
want I envision is too show the keys/values in a simple textual form and
when the user clicks on the cell to edit it, to pop up a window with the
widget as shown in the form view.

What do you guys think?

I've looked at the code and found nothing with a similar behavior for
editor widgets. Did I miss something or do I have to refactor a bit the
code to add the possibility to have a different widget for the table view?

Thanks for your help.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/66