[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:23:01 PDT 2016

Hi Michaël,

To be honest, when I implemented it to support sharing python processing
scripts (https://github.com/akbargumbira/qgis_resources_sharing/issues/11),
I didn't really think much about this concern that you raise. The one in
processing toolbox is very nice and focused only on the processing scripts.
The only thing missing from the one in the toolbox is to search the script
itself (?) If the number of the scripts is getting bigger, users would
probably find it hard to search for scripts they are looking for. The idea
itself is from Ale and Victor, so perhaps they can share their vision?

Cheers