[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:17:12 PDT 2016

Hi QGIS folks,

Since the release of the great plugin "Qgis resource sharing" (1) (2) & (3)
we can share many resources, and processing scripts are among them.

We have also another Processing dedicated github repo for sharing Python
scripts, R scripts and models (4)

Regarding this current situation, what should we tell users and developpers
who want to share Processing scripts ? What shoud they use to share their
scripts ?

Once the new plugin will be able to let users share R scripts and
processing models, could we get rid of the historical Processing sharing
tool ?

Thanks in advance for your ideas about this topic.

Cheers
Michaƫl

(1)
https://github.com/akbargumbira/qgis_resources_sharing/releases/tag/v0.5.1