[Qgis-developer] No plugins today?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Aug 31 21:59:20 PDT 2016

On 31-08-16 15:02, Kari Salovaara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On win64 latest Master version gives me error:
> Error reading repository: QGIS Virallinen Liitännäisten Etäkirjasto
>
> Server response is 200 OK, but doesn't contain plugin metatada. This is
> most likely caused by a proxy or a wrong repository URL. You can
> configure proxy settings in QGIS options.
>
> Annoying ....
> Boundless repo OK so probably not program error.

Hi Kari,

is it still a problem? Because for master the url that is used is:

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=2.17
(for master_2)
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=2.99
(for real master)
which now work both

(could be a timeout? Because if I'm correct the master ones are not cached)

Regards,

Richard