[Qgis-developer] Processing NG/V2 - brainstorming

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Dec 5 03:10:25 PST 2016

Hi Nayll and all,

my ideas are more from a user's perspective and from that point of view
I like your first idea most which (hopefully) increases performance and
improves the output.

Moreover I would like to add the following ideas
1) Selection: It would be cool to integrate QGIS' expression builder
into processing so when using the "Select by expression" algorithm
instead of typing the expression one could use expression builder to
have it created (no field names available, of course, if used in a model).

2) Filter: Select features (e.g. by expression) and process both the
features that match the expression _and_ those that don't in seperate
branches of a model.

Bernhard