[Qgis-developer] Status of Q3 migration?

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:47:05 PST 2016

* -1 for QGIS development to go back to the "wait until ready" mode which
delayed QGIS 2.0 way too long
* +0.5 to have a serious discussion around a possible (fixed in time)
extension :)

Let's not forget that while of us on the dev mailing list run on home-made
or nightly builds, which tents to reduce the perceived negative impact of
delaying releases.