[Qgis-developer] QGIS Custom Widget in Qt Designer

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:13:08 PST 2016

HI Denis,

thanks for the answer..

> Having the error on master sounds correct, since QgsColorButtonV2 really
> doesn't exist anymore (replaced by QgscolorButton [0]).

ok got it.. anyway, I have the same error also with QgsDataDefined
button and all the other Qgs widgets..

> As I wrote already in the topic, issues seem to arise when using
> uic.loadUi. Are you using this approach?

yep..

uic.loadUi(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), 'prova_dialog_base.ui'))

> Personally, I use pyuic without any issue (you just need to be sure that
> you have qgis in your python path, which requires attention in your case
> since you don't install qgis).

ok maybe we got the guilty here (and that's me as always.. :) )

how can I export qgis in my python path? Something like that?

export QGIS_INSTALL_PREFIX="/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis2/output/"
export PYTHONPATH=$QGIS_INSTALL_PREFIX/python/qgis
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/$USER/.qgis2/python/plugins