[Qgis-developer] QGIS Custom Widget in Qt Designer

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:58:08 PST 2016

Hi Matteo,

The file is not present simply because you did not install QGIS.

See here https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/CMakeLists.txt#L287

Having it documented somewhere would be nice:

* Approach when installing

* Without installing: were to put libqgis_customwidget and
qgis_customwidgets.py, how to run pyuic.

Cheers,

Denis