[Qgis-developer] QGIS Custom Widget in Qt Designer

Rouzaud Denis denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:16:55 PST 2016

Hi Marco,

This doesn’t sound like a QGIS custom widget issue since QWebView is not related to QGIS.
It seems that QWebView is well defined in PyQt4 compatibility layer [0].
The issue is probably that you try to run system uic instead of qgis.PyQt.uic.

This make me thunk of the reply to Matteo as well….try to run qgis.PyQt.uic instead of uic

I hope this helps

Denis

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/release-2_18/python/PyQt/PyQt4/QtWebKitWidgets.py#L32 <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/release-2_18/python/PyQt/PyQt4/QtWebKitWidgets.py#L32>