[Qgis-developer] Testing new network analyses

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Dec 13 10:44:43 PST 2016

Hi all,
just compiled, testing the new functions, but I cannot get any result,
starting from OSM unprojected data. Anyone more lucky?
A few notes:
* the new widget to get coordinates from canvas is supernice, can it be
uses for other modules (e.g. r.viewsed, and others from GRASS) as well?
* in case of projected layers, the coords as taken from the canvase
should be backprojected to original layer CRS.
* several commands are still missing to be on par with GRASS v.net
modules: would it be usefult to make a list of missing functionalities?
Should I fill tickets not to forget about it?
All the best, and thanks Alex!
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu