[Qgis-developer] Most icons not displayed in OS X program menu on master

Nikolai Bezdna mofoyoda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:23:13 PST 2016

Hi devs,

I’ve built qgis master on OS X using Homebrew formula from qgis/homebrew-qgisdev repo (thanks Larry Shaffer). But there are barely any icons displayed in QGIS program menu (in fact I can only see “Project properties” and “Raster calculator” icons). Also menu icons are displayed as png and thus are pixelated on hidpi retina display. The issue with screenshots was reported here https://github.com/qgis/homebrew-qgisdev/issues/8 <https://github.com/qgis/homebrew-qgisdev/issues/8> but seems like it’s an upstream qgis bug.

I’d be happy to test master on OS X with hidpi further as soon as I setup QT dev environment.
Cheers,

P.S. New logo looks so sleek, 3.0 should be a blast!