[Qgis-developer] Most icons not displayed in OS X program menu on master

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:26:50 PST 2016

Hi,

I also have another problem on the build on mac.
If I go to the `QGIS` menu and then `preferences` it opens the Processing
options and not the options from QGIS.
It seems specific to mac.

In the Processing menu, I don't have the `options` entry.
The only way I can go to the QGIS preferences is to go in a composer and
then preferences. There, it works.

Regards,
Etienne